Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well I'm bored...Wednesday Night!!

The Title says it all! Got done with school SO early at like 11:00!!! so since then I have done...my chores, I read a book from this amazing series I got from the library,checked my e-mails, and......NOTHING!! Bored!!
Well last night was Wednesday, which means I went to church, Cooney taught about..God's free gift, and about what God did for us on the cross. He showed this amazing video if you want to see it here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14tZRDdwggU hopefully it will work. Anyway He was teaching for my Pastor, who is on his 5 week sabbatical ( I think I spelled that right) and Cooney is an amazing teacher. Although he may not see it, ALL the Jr.Highers do even if they don't show it!! We are all gonna miss him when he has to leave to find a job!! ( unless he finds a job at My Church Which everyone hopes will happen )

No comments: