Hey everyone.....I have gotten some really good ideas for my blog but over all here's what
I am going to do:
1. Interview some people once a month depending on what category it is for that month, I will interview adults one month teens/college another month kids another month and so on get it?? Good,
2.I will have an advice collum a lot of people say I have good advice, not sure why though, but not sure how I'm going to do this but I will find a way!!You can ask questions under anonymous so nobody ( including me ) knows who you are!!
3.Every month I am going to share a little of what God has taught me through church,daily devos, so on.
4. What memories do you have of me I will every month have a topic and you comment and tell me your memories.
1,3, and 4 are going to be once a month 2 will be all the time, starting the 15th of Jan.
Thanks!!
MWM Ebook Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació.
Sèrie Materials) (Catalan Edition)
-
Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació. Sèrie
Materials) (Catalan Edition)
[image: Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (...
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment