Thursday, January 22, 2009

Well.....Now what???

Wellllllll Now what????? Bored out of my mind I am!!!! Well actually I am watching Pirates of the Caribbean, the 1st one. It's my Brother and my dads first time seeing it but I have seen it before!!
Bored out of my mind I am!!! AHHHHHHH!!! I am having trouble finding sponsors for the Hush-A-Thon, I have half of what I need. And it's due Sunday!!!!!!! Oh I'm not going Sunday that could be bad!!! oh well we will just swing it by. Soooooooo...How have you guys been??????
Hopefully good, Are you doing well in school??? I hope so!!! Do you like pie,cheesecake,or cake???
I'M BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

well, i am sorry you are bored, haven't you've seen pirates of the carribean like a hundred times?!
i have never eaten cheesecake, but i really like cade, either cookie cake or ice-cream cake

Megan said...

Yes I have seen it a hundred times, but it's still funny!!what is cade??

Emily said...

CAKE!!!

Anonymous said...

i actually havent seen the whole 1st movie but i have seen the 2nd and 3rd. I LOVE CHEESECAKE AND PIE. and cheesecake pie!! lol