
Dude we have this sweet Event at my church, it's called the Hush-A-Thon You get people to sponsor you to NOT talk for 20 hours!!!! Yes as you can imagine around 50 jr.highers.....NOT TALKING. For some people that is heaven!!!! And one of the Jr.High leaders, Cooney, Is well not in Jr.high anymore sooooo he along with a bunch of other leaders get to talk!!! I wish Cooney couldn't talk, that for me WOULD be heaven!!!!!!! Oh well. But................We have a blast though!! Although its VERY HARD we usually get through it with only a couple of words, oh and we have to pay a dollar whenever we talk......Yeah!!!!! Can't wait If you think it's easy well......IT"S NOT!!!!!!!!I'm the sweeeeetest girl, and nicest girl alive, Cooney should know that!! And it's hard for me!!!! I talk 8 times last time!! which really isn't a lot one guy talked 28x!!!!!! Well wish me luck it's on the 30th of Jan. It raises money for this program called Speed the Light!!!Which is a a organization which raises money for missions!!!!! Comment

2 comments:
ugh!! you beat me to it. i was going to wright about the hush a thon, but i didnt want you thinking i was copying you or anything, well, ttyl!!
Oh come on ou wrote about the burger bash then sarah did and you don't think shes coppying you!!!! I WON"T CARE!!!!!!!! Besides we need to get the word around!!!! HEEEE
Post a Comment