Friday, January 16, 2009

Homeshool Interview

To all who don't know every month I will be interviewing someone new, this month I am interviewing my friend Leah who is a homeschooler from, Ohio.

Megan: Do you like being homeschooled??
Leah: "Um it's ok, um I guess I do yeah."

Megan:What is your favorite subject?
Leah: um gosh my favorite subject? I don't like an of them.

Megan: is school easy for you?
Leah: um no its challenging.

Megan:What is your least favorite subject?
Leah: All of them do I have to pick??

Megan:Are you in some sort of homeschool co-op?
Leah: Yes You should know that.

Megan: What is your least favorite thing about homeschooling?
Leah: Um, hum, least favorite thing would be, there is not a lot of people you can relate to,
like in our homeschool co-op there is only 16 people! I wish there were more girls!

Megan:What grade are you in?
Leah: 7th

Megan:Are you excited for summer?
Leah:Uh yeah extremely Im going to be out of 7th grade yeah!!

Megan: what is your favorite, food, color, thing to do?
Leah: Um. Fav. food? Steak I Love steak Steak is good, Purple, and umm Shopping! What's yours?
Well that's all the quietions I have thanks for being here!!
Leah: Hey thanks for having me!!

No comments: