Ok well my blog needs something more intresting I think, sooo you need to give me some ideas, should I interview a friend, family? should I have a contest? Just give me ideas!! Thanks Bunches!!!
Oh but please don't e-mail me and tell me your ideas, please comment so everyone can see them..remember no idea is bad!!
Thanks
MWM Ebook Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació.
Sèrie Materials) (Catalan Edition)
-
Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació. Sèrie
Materials) (Catalan Edition)
[image: Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (...
6 years ago

7 comments:
yah interview me(kalie)!! lol jk well kinda
or a concert would be cool!
i have another idea but u prob. wouldnt want to do it lol
What do you mean a concert!?!?
Hey like I said no Idea is bad, Please tell me i want to know!!!
hmm maybe it'd be cool if every now and then you shared a thought or idea about what God's been teaching you lately!! nothing fancy, just maybe a new insight.. a thought.. etc. that you've been learning thru spending some time with God! I always like hearing what other people are learning!!!
Hey i think you should interview me!![Leah] Or Emma!!=D That would be funny!!=D
That interview could be cool. You could interview Cooney or someone. OR...... maybe you could have people write about something about you, like a funny memory or something, and then you could post it.
you should like have a poll. ask a question and see what peoples responses would be.
Hey I like all of your ideas I am going to use a lot of them, I will start of with your new ideas on the 15th. thanks
Post a Comment