Hey Everyone, well Christmas is over and the new year is almost here. Wow....Well I got 2 pairs of Pajamas, a coat, a bunch of little... thingys, and...a BUNCH of gift cards, and AN I-POD TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!Which by the way is awesome! Then an I-pod dock. So what did you all get ( besides socks and underwear:) lol)
comment and tell me, OK well we had our fall retreat at our church. Which i already told you about... you can check out the picks at www.clcjrhigh.com the click on event pics. Then click on Avalanche.
Well....I guess that is it. You all need to tell me your new year resolutions!! Well Happy 2009!!! yeah!!
MWM Ebook Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació.
Sèrie Materials) (Catalan Edition)
-
Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació. Sèrie
Materials) (Catalan Edition)
[image: Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (...
6 years ago

2 comments:
check out my blog in a few minutes to see what I got and the funny moments.
hey megipooooooo!! i got a few other things besides underwear, although i probably already told you. put up some pics!!! see ya later girlie
1
Post a Comment