Well, Today is Monday the 16th of December! Which means...there is officially 9 days till Christmas, 8 days till Christmas Eve, which by the way is when my family opens presents! Then 6 days till my Grandparents come for Christmas. Well everyone has a Christmas list!! A lot of them are long, some are short. But, Mine is pretty short, I want a lot of things but there are only a couple of things that I asked for for Christmas. 1. I Pod touch!! 2. Becoming Becka series!! 3. cell phone ( which by the way I won't get till I turn 16:() I can't think of anything else I have asked for. But I can't wait for Christmas!! But we can't forget what Cristmas is really about!! Jesus Christ!
MWM Ebook Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació.
Sèrie Materials) (Catalan Edition)
-
Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació. Sèrie
Materials) (Catalan Edition)
[image: Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (...
6 years ago

3 comments:
WOW!! You said my name!!!! And you're right, it was CRAZY AWESOME (or you can use mt new word, INCREDIBLE)!!!!!!
Incredible...Crazy Awesome it means the same thing!! lol
No, with incredible, you actually can't describe what it is.
Post a Comment