skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I want a new look!!!
Ok then as you know I have had like 2-3 different backgrounds, welllllll I want ( again ) something different! And if you ever go to my friend sarahs blog you may see that she says something similar to what Im about to say but IM NOT COPPYING HER!!!!!! Anywho I want something new but something you all will like to soooooo go to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ and at the top you will see something that says free backgrounds, well click that, and on the side it will have a bunch of cattegories to go through soooooo it will go faster if you click all free backgrounds, but do what you wish!! look for the name of the background located above it I think and send the name to me in a comment!!!!!!!! Well I suppose thats it!! Well then oh yeah I am going to try to get this guy named Jeff Cooney to do an interview for us so well see!!! STAY TUNED!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment