Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm So Sore!!!!!! From church???

Ow Oh I'm so sore!!! Well...last night my amazing church had a event callen bum bum bum UNDERGROUND CHURCH!!!!! Woohooo Oh it was so fun!! We HAD to stay up all night from 9:30 p.m-8:00 a.m!!! I was soo tired!! Oh we had one of the not so good teams, well I mean athletic people wise, But....we didn't get in last!!!! We got in 4th out of 9 !! Well at first 10:00 we played underground church for 4 hours, It is were ALL of the stinkin lights were off in the church, we were the "Christians" who ran from the police, the police were all of the leaders!! Anywho we had meetings ( Church meetings ) and we hid from the police while we had "church" but one time they barged in and shot the paintballl gun ( it wasn't loaded but whenever we heard it we had to lay down if we were caught standing up we autamatically went to jail, jail was a room were they made us well do pretty much whatever, I had to in the 4 times I went to jail, Builed a castle w/ all of these block things then put them all back, a million push ups ( prob. not that many but it felt like it!!) We had to do those things were we would run in place then when they say drop we had to drop to the ground. Ummm oh jumping jacks, and... I think thats it but, Oh if they found us w/ there flashlights we had to stand still, if they found us and we moved they useually asked where we were going HA, me and my team just said to the mall, movie,ice cream, my sisters house, back home, when really we were going to Church, but if they found out welllll...do the math. If they had to take us to jail they would make us lay down ( if we wern't already) and tie our hands together with these tie things, but thay were always loose on me I could always get out of them no matter how tight they tied them, I have my ways LOL. Ummm lets see, And I talked out of going to jail so many times, one time me my friend rachel, and carrissa were caught so they were trying to tie our hands together and I looked at them and said " you know I can get out of these, can we just go? " and thay let us!!! Oh and I was caught and he tried taking me and i said I would go quietly so I was walking and when we got to the jail he let me go!!! It was insane!! Umm Oh I've talked about Cooney before on here right , well he took me to jail just becaus eI mad fun of his BIG head!! I was mad!! But I'm sure theres more but I can't remember much!! Well the point was we were the Christians from like other countries where its illegal to believe in Jesus, so we were running from the police!!

The next game, We had to go find these fish cards all throughout the church, there were somewhere around 4000 cards, but...we had to find them in the DARK, pitch black!!! Then... We had to run to the other side of the gym and put them in our teams trash can, sounds easy right?? I don't think so!!!! In the gym, well were the leaders, that were throwing dodge balls at us, if we got hit we had to drop our card right were we were, nobody could pick it up once it is droped in the gym NOBODY could pick it up, you could only take one at time over to our trash can, but our team had a stash!!!! Then once the time was up, we all had to run throughout the gym and pick up the cards on the floor every ccard we picked up...1,000 points for our team!!! then after that was done, throughout the church we had to pick up the rest of the cards, those were worth...5,000 points!!!!!!! We got 297 cards for the 5000 point cards!!! You do the math!!

Next game the leaders all went and hid throughout the church, we had to go find them, man they were good at hiding!!! I couldn't find anyone!! But then we got to hide, I didn't hide that well, but..really our whole team didn't!! Oh well but we hid twice then the leaders hid twice!! It was fun!!!

Then breakfast!! Then Door prizes, 2 i-pod nanos, and like 2 chik fil a gift cards!! My friend carrissa one the purple i-pod, and idk whole won the other stuff!!!

Over all I had a blast!!! i can't wait to help out w/ this event whenI help out in jr.high!!! The bad thing is it only happens evey 3 years so every jr.higher only gets to do it once in there lifetime, unless they help out when they get old enough!!!! Well I need to go but Im so sore and I only slept 6 hours when I got home!!!!!!!! Oh well ttyl!!!

No comments: