Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Watchin...Something.

Welllll Jeapardy just came on, it's the 25th anniversary!! ooooooooo ahhhhhhhh 25th I know it's amazing! I don't know why I'm watchin this I have no Idea wha the hack there talkin about!! Something about.....Poker!?!?!?! Ok then, oh they just went to commercial. Ok back! They are takin about China people. OOOO daily double!! Let's wait and try to find a good question to ask you guys!! Let's see........hmmm nothing!! What do you guys like to watch??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww i remember when we used to play this in science! lol and i STILL dont remember what NASA means lol

Hope said...

I luv to watch it's a trick I'm the treat it's filmed by me, and I'm the host and producer at the same time! Talk about hard work!

Megan said...

Hope- I also like that show although you havn't sent me one latly!

Anonymous- I remember too, I think it means...no ants sat alone!! lol

Emily said...

sooo, how is that show? you will have to send it to me!!!

Megan said...

It's actually very entertaining!! I will send it to you if hope is ok with it!!!