MWM Ebook Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació.
Sèrie Materials) (Catalan Edition)
-
Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació. Sèrie
Materials) (Catalan Edition)
[image: Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (...
6 years ago

6 comments:
Hey I have this guy I like and he used to be my friend and talk to me and all but I think he found out that I like him and now he ignores me he's being a jerk!!!!!!! I wanted to talk to him about it but he ignores me and doesn't want to listen!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!
Dear,I like a jerk
Listen you. Can't be older than 15 so you don't need to worry about guys anyway!! Buttt if you do care that much about him and he treats you like that he's not worth it and you deserve more than that jerk!! So I say intsead of getting wraped up in guys, just live your life you only have one on earth so just be crazy and don't worry about him he DOSN'T deserve you !!!!!
Dear Megan,
i like a guy and he is really cute. but things sort of went wrong with him. the whole church knows about it, he won't reply to my emails anymore, his hair is a FOHAWK now, he even knows, my BFFL told him, and worst of all,i went to this thing called "winter blast" which is a retreat for church when you go to a waterpark resort, and these girls in bikinis walked by, and he did that "she is so hot" kind of whistle! of course that made me mad because i had to wear a one piece bathing suit with shorts on top (i usually don't, but it's a long story)so of course i had to buy more lipgloss! but when he stopped emailing me, i was really hurt. i wanna tell him i like him because he already knows, but it's NOT that easy.
---boy crazy ten-year-old
Ok listen, he sounds like a big jerk!! I think you need to ask yourself 1. Is he worth it? 2. Do I like him for his looks or personality?? 3.does he deserve me? If you look you can see what he thinks about you if be avoids to just because you like him that means stay away cause guys don't play hard to get that's girls job!! :D hope it helps!!!
Wait... How come everyone asks questions on your blog and not mine??? Is this that everyone likes your blog and not mine???
Sadly,
Hope
P.s. Please comment my blog!
www.blogatmyfingertips.blogspot.com
Listen I would just be patient, you don't know if anyone needs advice and maybe you should send out a e-mail saying like.....hey check out my blog you need advice i've got open ears!!! Or something be patient!!
Post a Comment