Sunday, March 15, 2009

My book

Oh My goodness!! I have A book!!! I know I'm amazed too, but I think it's pretty good but I will need you to tell me if YOU think its good!! I'm on the 4th chapter I will prob. only post one at first then you can tel me if you like it, It's called...Idk yet you can comment after you read it and tell me what you think it should be called!! Anyway it's pretty cool i've been up pretty late working on it!! So stay tooned!! Comment tell me if your looking foward to "The bookk"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i WOULD tell you a name, but i need to know what type of story it is.

Emily said...

i am looking foward to it!!! hey, you should put up pics of aaron!!!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said...

Hope- You are going to have to wait to read the story before you could even think of giving me a name, "Duh" I mean what I meant is if you could try to give me a name AFTER you read the story!
Em-I am planning on putting up a pic. of him but not sure when, maybe before I put the the story!