OOOOK Cooney Agreed to do an interview for us!! :) Ok sooo here we go!! YAAAA
Q:On a scale from 1-10 how good was your V-day??
A:12!!!!
Q:Do you currently have a job??
A:two jobs!
Q:Are You still in college??
A: Yep, cedarville university
Q: Are you a christian??
A: yep
Q:Do you have a GF, or married or single??
A: GF ( tatianna )
Q:Are you happy w/ your life??
A: Definetly
Q:On A scale from 1-10 how much do you like your jobs??
A:Job @ attorneys office....8..job @ church...10!!!
Q:what state did you grow up in??
A: OH...IO
Q:Do you own a house??
A: Nope
Q:What Is your fav. Food??
A:well i get the EXACT same things from Outback (my favorite restaurant!!!!!!!!) every time I go! cheese fries for an appetizer... then the Outback Special sirloin steak... with a loaded baked potato... salad w/ ranch.... and a cherry coke. mmmmmmmmmm!!! pretty much all of that is my favorite. I love it!!
Q: Fav. Color??
A:Blue
Q: How much do you read this blog??
A: lol no idea! whenever I click on the link!
Q:How many friends on average do you have?
A: Not sure about the exsact # but all my friends are great!!
Q:do you have an enemy??
A: not that i know of. Well Satan of coarse, but no people!
Q:What church do you go to??
A: christian life center
Q:did you grow up in that church??
A: i've been going there for about 20 of my 21 years of my life!!
Q:Have you had the same Youth Pastor for your whole life??
A: nope.. in junior high, my first youth pastor was Pastor Kevin. then he left and we had a college intern named Pastor Joe for a summer I think. and then Pastor Scott came. then I moved up to senior high and started with Pastor Jason. Then I had Pastor Adam after he left. sooo in the 6 years between 6-12th grade, I had 5 different pastors!
Q:1-10 how much do you like your church??
A: 9
Q:If you could what would you change in Jr.High
A: : I would change the fact that a lot of students talk during service... a lot of them don't realize the importance of their relationship with God!! and so it'd be great if more people paid attention during sunday school so they could learn how to deepen their relationship with God.
Q: Do you play any instruments?? And do you have a good voice??
A: yeah I played trumpet in middle and high school... and I play guitar... and have recently started to try to learn how to play the keyboard! and well... my voice definitely isn't good enough to be on American Idol!!!
Welllll thats it!!!! hope you like it!!!!!! Hey people!! Comment!!! What do you think??
MWM Ebook Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació.
Sèrie Materials) (Catalan Edition)
-
Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació. Sèrie
Materials) (Catalan Edition)
[image: Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (...
6 years ago

4 comments:
Sounds cool! Nice questions! You should post one of those questioning yourself!
awesome!!! the MUSICIAN!! lol
i really think that you should interview ME sometime. haha
really, you should
Hey that's a great idea!! ANyone who has my e-mail you can e-mail me your questions!!! I will answer then if you would like!!!
I would Absaloutly LOOOVE to interview you but........idk when I will be able to!! Maybe whenever you spend the night next!! whenever that is!!
Post a Comment