hey everyone!! I miss my blog, I've been on facebook, soooo yep.. anyone have any plans for summer? I'm going to Florida in 11 days!!! A little over a week!!!! ahhhhh ok Im good,
Well tonight was the 8th graders last night at jr.High...:( and the band is leaving too fo rcollege and have to find a job, and blah blah blah...Oh well!1
MWM Ebook Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació.
Sèrie Materials) (Catalan Edition)
-
Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació. Sèrie
Materials) (Catalan Edition)
[image: Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (...
6 years ago

3 comments:
Hey there! I came across your blog and thought I should comment. I like your blog background. Feel free to visit my blogspot.
Lucky u!!! I have NO plans 4 the summer, unless u count gymnastics, flexibility, and conditioning! (which all fall into the category of gymnastics)oh sigh... have a nice time in Florida while i'm doing hard work--- no kidding. my coach works us to DEATH! Well, while u prepare 4 Florida, i'll prepare 4 soreness 2maro. Again, u don't know HOW lucky u r!
Elizabeth-Thanks For stopping by!! I will definetly check out your blog!! Feel free to follow if you would like! Enjoy Reading my blog!
Hope- ......I used to do gymnastics I loved it still wish I did it! Think of it this way...if you do good in gymnastics, You can d othe olympics!!
Post a Comment