Hey I have been tagged by SarahO'G From Purely Myself
I am: Happy
I think: About Anything and everything There is to think about.
I know: How to encourage people
I have: 4 siblings, 1 sister 3 brothers.
I hate: SIN
I wish: me and my friends lived in the same neighborhood so I could get together with them all the time.
I miss: Living next to Vannessa
I fear: Somethings going to happen to my family.
I feel: Tired
I hear: Some movie my sisters watching.
I smell: Ice cream my mothers eating.
I crave: Outback!!!! STEAK YUMMMMM!!
I search: For any money in the house.
I wonder: How my Best Friend is doing.
I regret: not dancing with my dad at weddings I've been to.
I love: My Friends
I am Not: a shy person
i believe in: Jesus
I dance: all the time, in my room to music.
I sing: A LOT Mostly quietly.
I cry: average, a lot when i'm stressed.
I don't always: have good days ( who does )
I fight: a lot with my neighbor, but just for fun.
I win: rarly cause im not useually right
I lose: a lot cause im not useually right
I never: say no to a friend who needs to talk, no matter what hour.
I always: try to help encourage my friends
I confuse: everyone
I listen: To my pastor talk, and music
I can useually be found: Outside
I need: STEAK!!!!
I'm happy when: My dads proud of me!
I imagine: What heaven is like.
Ok now I tag:
Hope from Your Blog
And thats it everyone else has done it.
MWM Ebook Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació.
Sèrie Materials) (Catalan Edition)
-
Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (3a ed.) (Educació. Sèrie
Materials) (Catalan Edition)
[image: Introducció a la història econòmica mundial (...
6 years ago

3 comments:
Interesting...how do you smell ice cream?
Easy.... I have a verrery good nose I can smell pop from the other side of the room!!! Maybe it's because I crave it..... Ok but anyway it's just like my mom was eating cookies and cream so I smelled the oreos!!! Try it!! Oh but not to close you will get ice cream up your nose!!!! :D
Thanks, Megan, for the birthday wishes. God bless you! That was very sweet and made my day.
Post a Comment