Sunday, May 31, 2009

R U done with School? I am well actually I've been done since end of March, Cause I had to be done so I can help my mom with the new baby....Sooo yep When did ya'll get out?!?

Challenge: R u a good artist? Even if your not, Send me your pics of pictures you've drawn at
Mission4God95@yahoo.com with the subject Blog Pics. I'll judge them and post the top 3 best on my blog! Please don't trace pictures, please let them be free handed, you may color them in but please don't draw them on the computer, please have them be on white paper not lined!! There is NO Prize except Bragging rights :D and your picture and a short paragraph on why I like yours on my blog!! So send them A.S.A.P Deadline- June 15th So send them in Remember: The sooner you send them in the sooner I can judge them !! Also stay tuned for a photography Challenge!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, this is my first visit to your blog (I arrived here from the Girl of Many Colors blog). Feel free to drop by my blog.

Megan said...

Hey thanks for stopping by, as u can see im a little behind in updating I plan on doing that soon!