Friday, November 21, 2008

My Life ( For Today )

Wow Have had this blog FOREVER and never once Posted something!! So I went to wal-mart today hmm..... My brother ( 1 year old) screamed the WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I absolutely love writing and basically anything with my hands ( besides cleaning eww!! )
I may be going to my church retreat it just all depends, I can't wait, It is called avalanche! It is all about the troubles that come rolling down the mountain and you can't get away from, ( the troubles in life that you can't get away from!) anyway, We will be playing games and having SO much Fun! It is 1 day after my b-day! I had to clean today, for like 2 hours!! I can't believe how much I hated that!! ugh! I danced in my room to jump-5!! Dreaming in color! It was so much fun! I am making a Paper Mache' Earth for my Science class! ( Twinkle ) And Like 2 reports!
Well gtg getting ready to watch Journey to the center of the Earth! and the movie Expelled!
Comment!!

No comments: