skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Basement Is BLUE - Sorta
Ok My Basement is or was all cement and boring! But now!!!!! It is BLUE!!! Well sorta, the hall-stairs that go down to the basement is blue. It is almost done we just have to put another coat on and a white stripe around it. That is basically what I did yesterday, besides going to church and watching cooney open up his pink pony ( I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS!!) and won a fantabulous prize, a mountain dew and sour skittles! It was a bring your bible get your name in the golden bucket contest. And I "worked" at the snack bar, which means I picked the prize! Well We will probably work on the basement again tonight we are about to eat dinner ( spaghetti) I probably spelled that wrong but oh well! My dad is almost home so tootaloo! Comment!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment